Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Last Beach Day: NY

Looking out today at the grey skies makes me happy that I made the pilgrimage to the beach from NYC- Wall to wall people at Penn Station, coffee cups in hand, the air already smelling of sun screen. This was it- the last weekend of sunny beach days and even though it meant crowding into a train car and then, walking with thousands to the boardwalk, praying that there would be umbrellas left to rent, clamoring for our little bit of square ft of sand, it was worth it. I thought that everyone left town on Labor Day?!

6 comments:

Ira R said...

Beautiful! Love the colors.

memi said...

Thanks, Ira! Are you landed back in NY now?

VHein said...

These are so beautiful, Melanie!

memi said...

Thanks, Virginia! Reminds me of the LA beach days!!!

Anonymous said...

O may god. It's so great!

Unknown said...

Just found out about your blog and I'm loving all your posts! Keep up the good work :)

51shadesoffashion.blogspot.hk